Deciding where to live in a new area is key to a happy life. But this is a major change that involves many decisions:
- Which community best fits your budget?
- How far are you from work or family?
- What may seem close-by when looking on a map may in fact be challenging when you factor in traffic.
- Do you have children in school?
- Does anyone in your family need to be close to a medical facility?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have any special needs?
- Do you enjoy outdoor activities?
- Do you want to live near the beach?
- Do you want to be close to restaurants and nightlife or prefer the suburbs?
At RELOX, we are familiar with all of these challenges. We are licensed Realtors and are knowledgeable of your options. Our goal is to make sure you are making the right choices for you and your family.
Before and after your move, there may be updates that you will want to make to your new home. We have negotiated rates with professional contractors (painters, electricians, plumbers, landscapers, etc.) We can take care of coordinating all of those services upon your request.
Additionally, we can make arrangements for interior design, housekeeping services, connecting utilities, registering vehicles, opening bank accounts, pet sitters, pet groomers, childcare, elder care, neighborhood resources, and the list goes on.
Our goal is for you to relax with RELOX!
RELOX takes a personal interest in all of our clients. When your move is over, we are now ready to make sure life in your new area is full of enjoyment. Your Personal Consultant will follow-up with you to find out if you have any specific hobbies or interests, your preference in food and entertainment, and ways you can meet people to make the most of your social life. We want to make sure you take advantage of all the opportunities your new community has to offer.
If you have any special interests, let us know during your Initial Consultation so that we can help create your amazing new lifestyle!